HiTech-House

Modern Single Floor House Plans With Deck

This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home has an open floor plan and panoramic windows that combine indoor and outdoor spaces. Perfect for entertaining friends and family, or to get away from it all. A shed roof with wide overhangs covers the deck on piles from all sides, creating a favorable climate all year round.  This house plan is suitable for a hillside or seaside, providing a walkout basement covered by the deck.

House Plan HP-498-6

This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home has an open floor plan and panoramic… Далее

This modern home was designed as an additional residential or guest house that could be built on the grounds of the main house. The two-bedroom house combines indoor and outdoor spaces.

Small Modern House Plan with two bedrooms and alfresco

This modern home was designed as an additional residential or guest house… Далее

When I look at this house, I imagine a wonderful day off. When, regardless of the weather, I can take a walk around the neighborhood without leaving my home - just look through the large windows in any of the four cardinal points. If it's hot I can take a dip in the pool on the covered terrace or sit there with a laptop.

Modern Getaway Retreat in Mountains

When I look at this house, I imagine a wonderful day off. When, regardless… Далее

On the first floor, there is a great room, kitchen, and dining room.

The large bedroom has a bathroom and a walk-in closet. The great room on the second floor and the wing of the master bedroom of this compact modern house occupy two separate areas, two spacious rooms are connected by a low foyer. The overlap of the wing where the great room is located rests on concrete piles, towering above the slope of the forest area.

The structure is harmoniously incorporated into the natural landscape, reducing its negative impact on it. The minimalist modern palette combines a concrete foundation with the structure of columns and wooden beams, wooden rafters of the roof, steel fasteners, stucco, and wooden cedar siding, as well as many tall windows overlooking the landscape below.

Another wing of the building is covered with a roof with an opposite slope, under which windows with transoms are located, allowing you to see the surrounding forest. In addition to the architectural drawings, this plan is provided with a foundation plan, a ceiling framework plan, retaining wall details and floor details, beams and piles, a roof plan, and column details.

One-story 2 Bedroom Modern House Plan For Slopping Lot

On the first floor, there is a great room, kitchen, and dining room. The… Далее