HiTech-House

Modern House Plans With Basement

This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home has an open floor plan and panoramic windows that combine indoor and outdoor spaces. Perfect for entertaining friends and family, or to get away from it all. A shed roof with wide overhangs covers the deck on piles from all sides, creating a favorable climate all year round.  This house plan is suitable for a hillside or seaside, providing a walkout basement covered by the deck.

House Plan HP-498-6

This 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home has an open floor plan and panoramic… Далее

This modern Barnhouse-style home with two bedrooms has been designed with a gentle slope so that a 2-car tandem garage can be placed under the home's main living areas.

Barn house Style Plan For an Up Slopping lot

This modern Barnhouse-style home with two bedrooms has been designed with a… Далее

Big glass windows and shed rooflines accent this two bedroom Contemporary home plan.The open layout lets the whole family be together at the same time.Tall windows front and back brighten the living area.A big island and walk-in pantry score big with homeowners and this home delivers.The master suite is in back away from all the street noise.

Contemporary Home with Lots of Glass

Big glass windows and shed rooflines accent this two bedroom Contemporary… Далее

When I look at this house, I imagine a wonderful day off. When, regardless of the weather, I can take a walk around the neighborhood without leaving my home - just look through the large windows in any of the four cardinal points. If it's hot I can take a dip in the pool on the covered terrace or sit there with a laptop.

Modern Getaway Retreat in Mountains

When I look at this house, I imagine a wonderful day off. When, regardless… Далее