This modern home was designed as an additional residential or guest house that could be built on the grounds of the main house. The character of the house is expressed in the constant combination of indoor and outdoor spaces.
- The spacious kitchen and large room were designed as one continuous open-plan space. In the main living area, the ceiling is higher, which increases the volume of the room.
- The kitchen opens onto a covered corner veranda that can become a covered veranda.
- The living room, kitchen, master bedroom, and second bedroom have access to the street through terrace doors.
- The second bedroom could be used as a guest bedroom or a hobby room.
- The master bedroom is located away from the main living area to provide privacy and quiet.
Bedrooms — 2
Garage — no garage
Heated Area 86 sq.m
Ground Floor Square: 86 sq.m
1st Floor Square: 0
Bathrooms — 1
Wall materials — wood frame, SIP
Facade cladding: wood siding
Foundation— Slab, Crawl Space
Outdoor Living: Deck, alfresco
Windows: clerestory windows
Max Ridge Height: 5.1